The definition of a true musical moment is that when you’re in the thick of ONE, it really seems like it’s never going to end. I’ve combed through my collections most recent arrivals looking back on 2017 through the prism of music. Don’t forget to check out last week’s best of 2017 mix as played at CTRLROOM.
- DJ Unrefined – I was born to be a singer
- DJ Seinfeld – Ruff Hysteria
- Deetron – Doublesix Takes Vol 1
- WKY – Rhythm 1
- Alex Falk – Anjuna
- John Swing/EMG – Relative 020
- Mella Dee – Techno Disco Tool EP
- Adesse Versions – Don’t Stop The Acid
- Webstarr – We can’t have nice things
- S File – Nu-Life
- Truncate – Terminal 5
- Alden Tyrell – Vorm Variaties 3
- Escorting Sarah – 002
- Leandro Gamez – Qssett Remixes
- Adryiano – Not Tonight Well Maybe Yes
- Echelon – Echelon 002
- Cadans – 1 bar FU
- LAMANNA, Luciano/T KODE/BEAT MOVEMENT/DINAMITE/HOBI/ARCHIVONE – Opposite Reaction EP Vol 1
- Roman Lindau – Acid Bells
- BLUE HOUR/MARK BROOM/SUBSTANCE/PANGAEA/VC 118A – Blue Hour Remixed 2
- DJ Deep – Cuts Series Remixes Vol 1
- Ilario Alicante – Virgo Storm
- DVS1 – Hush 20
- Robert Hood – Paradygm Shift
- MAC, Paul/RODION STANKEVICH/JOTON/MIKE GERVAIS/MIKE STORM/BEN SIMS – Standing Before The Unkown
Andreas Marouchos (Short, Rouchos), is a DJ from Toronto. Playing Techno and House, Andreas has been a professional DJ since 1998, playing sets in four countries. He is also a podcasting pioneer, with live audio and video mixes stretching as far back as the last millennium. Despite the progress of technology, Andreas still collects and spins 100% of music on Vinyl as he believes that “putting a laptop between a DJ and the crowd seems boring”.
Since You’re Here …
… I have a small favour to ask. Did you know it can take me up to 8 hours to curate, master, edit, upload and share my weekly podcasts? That’s a full day of work but I am happy to share my vinyl collection with audiences.
Unfortunately I am also an adult, and maintaining my gear, turntables and records do carry expenses. So I have setup my virtual tip jar searching for a coffee. I didn’t setup a Patreon page to make a living, or get rich, rather, I’ve setup my Patreon with the intention of using it as a channel to reach out to my followers and fans.
If making a recurring donation on Patreon is too much of a long term commitment, perhaps buying me a coffee suits your budget. Click here to donate a few dollars using Paypal, otherwise, my future would be much more secure if you were to become a Patron by clicking the orange button below.