I often get pigeon-holed as a Techno DJ which is where my roots are for sure, but I play a lot of house, minimal and some more breakbeat stuff. One challenge can be getting across a full range of styles you are into in a short set of 60 minutes. But no matter where I begin, I tend to take the listener to one special place. Techno is not my Journey … It’s My Destination.
- Mark Henning – The Dogs
- Andrea – Hits
- He/At – I’ve Been Thrown Out Of Better Places Than This
- Chicago Skyway – It Don’t Work
- O.D.D – Stew
- Lawrence Lee – Flanger Zone
- Ben Sims – Break Glass (Vinyl Only This One)
- Alden Tyrell – GET05
- Dolby D and Matt MJ – Gifted Souls (Lee Corrie)
- Josh Wink – Shoelaces (Truncate Remix)
- Tessela – Rub
- Savas Pascalidis – Non Series
- Ilario Alicante – Hypno (Mark Broom Remix)
- D-Leria – Pressure 2.0
- Birth Of Frequency – Don’t Talk To Me Of Sense
- Cari Lekebusch – Eye Sight Side B
- George Tounisidis – Workers
- Rumah And Progression – Candid
- Roberto – Dream of a Solo (Trevino Remix)
- KiNK – Beats
- Z.I.P.P.O – La Fruite
- Leiras – Abyssal
About the Podcast
The Groovetech weekly DJ mix is a 1 hour podcast playing Techno and Deep-House. Hosted and mixed by Andreas Marouchos (rouchos).
Andreas Marouchos (Short, Rouchos), is a DJ from Toronto. Playing Techno and House, Andreas has been a professional DJ since 1998, playing sets in four countries. He is also a podcasting pioneer, with live audio and video mixes stretching as far back as the last millennium. Despite the progress of technology, Andreas still collects and spins 100% of music on Vinyl as he believes that “putting a laptop between a DJ and the crowd seems boring”.
Since You’re Here …
… I have a small favour to ask. Did you know it can take me up to 8 hours to curate, master, edit, upload and share my weekly podcasts? That’s a full day of work but I am happy to share my vinyl collection with audiences.
Unfortunately I am also an adult, and maintaining my gear, turntables and records do carry expenses. So I have setup my virtual tip jar searching for a coffee. I didn’t setup a Patreon page to make a living, or get rich, rather, I’ve setup my Patreon with the intention of using it as a channel to reach out to my followers and fans.
If making a recurring donation on Patreon is too much of a long term commitment, perhaps buying me a coffee suits your budget. Click here to donate a few dollars using Paypal, otherwise, my future would be much more secure if you were to become a Patron by clicking the orange button below.