Techno is unlike other electronic music genres. It forces you to actively listen to it. You have to listen to the subtle fluctuations in the groove of the track. Techno doesn’t give itself away like EDM or Dubstep do. Techno demands your attention.
- Oscar Mulero – Hyperbolic Paths
- Raiz – Cored 3 (Silent Servant Remix)
- Cari Lekebusch – Eye Sight Side B
- Rumah and Progression – Candid
- Ilario Alicante – Hypno
- Robert Hood – Master Jack
- Mike Gervais – Surrounded
- He/At – I’ve never been to bed with an ugly girl but I’ve woken up with a few
- Truncate 14 – Side B
- Barrow Boy – “BTB” (Demo mix)
- Alden Tyrell – GET05
- Emmanuel – Saver
- George Tounisidis – Solidarity
- Jonas Kopp – Empty Planet
- Tripeo – Sixth Trip
- P.E.A.R.L. – Azu and Oro
- Savas Pascalidis – Full Dimension
- Charlton – The Road to Emptiness
- Mark Broom – Stolen Moments Side A
- Thor – T-1
- Blake Baxter – Acid Warp Time Travel
- Steve Poindexter – Computer Madness
About the Podcast
The Groovetech weekly DJ mix is a 1 hour podcast playing Techno and Deep-House. Hosted and mixed by Andreas Marouchos (rouchos).
Andreas Marouchos (Short, Rouchos), is a DJ from Toronto. Playing Techno and House, Andreas has been a professional DJ since 1998, playing sets in four countries. He is also a podcasting pioneer, with live audio and video mixes stretching as far back as the last millennium. Despite the progress of technology, Andreas still collects and spins 100% of music on Vinyl as he believes that “putting a laptop between a DJ and the crowd seems boring”.
Since You’re Here …
… I have a small favour to ask. Did you know it can take me up to 8 hours to curate, master, edit, upload and share my weekly podcasts? That’s a full day of work but I am happy to share my vinyl collection with audiences.
Unfortunately I am also an adult, and maintaining my gear, turntables and records do carry expenses. So I have setup my virtual tip jar searching for a coffee. I didn’t setup a Patreon page to make a living, or get rich, rather, I’ve setup my Patreon with the intention of using it as a channel to reach out to my followers and fans.
If making a recurring donation on Patreon is too much of a long term commitment, perhaps buying me a coffee suits your budget. Click here to donate a few dollars using Paypal, otherwise, my future would be much more secure if you were to become a Patron by clicking the orange button below.