Apparently, Electro is making a bit of a comeback…even though it’s been around what feels like forever. .But if you are new to the genre, I’ve compiled a playlist with of my favourite Electro Tracks.
Don’t forget to leave a comment with your best Electro Tracks. I would love to learn more about your taste in music.
- Drexciya – Sighting In The Abyss (Underground Resistance)
- Anthony Rother – Simon Says (We All Equal) / When The Sun Goes Down (Datapunk)
- A Number Of Names – Shari Vari (Puzzlebox)
- Savas Pascalidis – Fly With The Wind (International Deejay Gigolo Records)
- Cybotron – Techno City (Fantasy)
- Oxia – Source (Intec)
- System 01 – Drugs Work (Tresor)
- LFO – Freak (Warp)
- Model 500 – Night Drive (Thru-Babylon) (Metroplex)
- The Timewriter – Lost In Lyrics (Plastic City)
Andreas Marouchos (Short, Rouchos), is a DJ from Toronto. Playing Techno and House, Andreas has been a professional DJ since 1998, playing sets in four countries. He is also a podcasting pioneer, with live audio and video mixes stretching as far back as the last millennium. Despite the progress of technology, Andreas still collects and spins 100% of music on Vinyl as he believes that “putting a laptop between a DJ and the crowd seems boring”.
Since You’re Here …
… I have a small favour to ask. Did you know it can take me up to 8 hours to curate, master, edit, upload and share my weekly podcasts? That’s a full day of work but I am happy to share my vinyl collection with audiences.
Unfortunately, I am also an adult, and maintaining my gear, turntables and records do carry expenses. So I have setup my virtual tip jar searching for a coffee. I didn’t set up a Patreon page to make a living, or get rich, rather, I’ve setup my Patreon with the intention of using it as a channel to reach out to my followers and fans.
If making a recurring donation on Patreon is too much of a long-term commitment, perhaps buying me a coffee suits your budget. Click here to donate a few dollars using Paypal, otherwise, my future would be much more secure if you were to become a Patron by clicking the orange button below.