Playing some of my favourite tracks from 2017 releases this month. All on vinyl of course.
Hey, since you are here, leave a comment. I would love to hear from you. Or send me a tweet at www.twitter.com/djrouchos
1. WK7 – Rhythm 2 (Power Snap Mix)
2. Alex Falk – Girl
3. Samuel L Session – Redlight (Chord Mix)
4. Grad_U – Outwards from Laniakea
5. Dario Zenker – Korammer Bro
6. Alden Tyrell – Payload
7. Savas Pascalidis – Kontact
8. David Carretta – Machines Invasion (Turbo Turbo Remix)
9. Planetary Assault Systems – Lazer Organical
10. LSD – Process 2
11. Industrialyzer – Analog Planet
12. Echelon – Echelon 002, Track 4
13. Ilario Alicante – Hypno
14. Mark Broom – King (Gary Beck Remix)
15. Robert Hood – I am
16. SVT – Can’t Stop
17. Truncate – Truncate 14 Side B
18. Daniel Andreasson – Excop is no Cop
19. Adryanno – Reflection
20. Leandro Gamez – Qsett (2017 Edit)
21. Steve Parker – Destination Moon
22. Exium Meets Reeko – Circuit VI
23. PRZ and Dasco – Line Machine
24. Steffi and Dexter – Zatlap
Before I go, I do suggest you support the artists whose music I weave together, by buying their music directly – all of my mixes have full track listings so you can support the artists by purchasing the tracks individually – you can listen & purchase tracks directly on Mixcloud or Juno Download
Andreas Marouchos (Short, Rouchos), is a DJ from Toronto. Playing Techno and House, Andreas has been a professional DJ since 1998, playing sets in four countries. He is also a podcasting pioneer, with live audio and video mixes stretching as far back as the last millennium. Despite the progress of technology, Andreas still collects and spins 100% of music on Vinyl as he believes that “putting a laptop between a DJ and the crowd seems boring”.
Since You’re Here …
… I have a small favour to ask. Did you know it can take me up to 8 hours to curate, master, edit, upload and share my weekly podcasts? That’s a full day of work but I am happy to share my vinyl collection with audiences.
Unfortunately, I am also an adult, and maintaining my gear, turntables and records do carry expenses. So I have setup my virtual tip jar searching for a coffee. I didn’t set up a Patreon page to make a living, or get rich, rather, I’ve setup my Patreon with the intention of using it as a channel to reach out to my followers and fans.
If making a recurring donation on Patreon is too much of a long-term commitment, perhaps buying me a coffee suits your budget. Click here to donate a few dollars using Paypal, otherwise, my future would be much more secure if you were to become a Patron by clicking the orange button below.